How We Are Managing COVID-19
Disclaimer: Information about COVID-19 is rapidly changing. It’s important to get your information from a frequently updated source. As such, we recommend you visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at https://www.cdc.gov/covid-19 for the most recent developments and advice.
We Have Adapted Our Clinics for Your Safety
All of our facilities are following the steps listed below to promote a safe environment for our clients and staff.
When you probably should stay home:
- If you have shortness of breath, a cough or a recent fever
- If you have had a recent fever wait 24-hours from the time your fever ended to attend a therapy treatment session
- If you were travelling in the past 14 days and are presenting with symptoms.
Cancellation Policy: Every situation is distinct. We expect you to contact us if you are planning to cancel an appointment. In most cases, you will not be charged a cancellation fee if your situation justifies it. However, we offer telehealth treatment and highly recommend you switch to make sure you are hitting your therapy goals.
Benefits of Physical Therapy with COVID-19
- It has been found that the higher the exercise capacity of an individual, the lower the odds of hospitalization from COVID-19
- How does physical therapy help after recovering from COVID-19 symptoms?