Comprehensive Physical Therapy Services in New Jersey
The Top Physical Therapy & Occupational Therapy Services in New Jersey
The AmeriCare Physical Therapy team treats patients of all ages and mobility levels, offering you specialized and individualized treatment. We believe that the path to excellent patient outcomes begins with one-on-one care. Since every patient is different, our physical therapists and occupational therapists listen, set goals and create personalized treatment plans that will help you return to your daily activities.
At AmeriCare Physical Therapy, we treat everyone in our practice with the care and respect they deserve. This personalized, hands-on care earned us s stellar reputation as the go-to rehabilitation center in central New Jersey.
- Physical Therapy in Berkeley Heights, NJ
- Physical Therapy in Clark, NJ
- Physical Therapy in Cranford, NJ
- Physical Therapy in Dunellen, NJ
- Physical Therapy in Fanwood, NJ
- Physical Therapy in Green Brook, NJ
- Physical Therapy in Middlesex, NJ
- Physical Therapy in New Brunswick, NJ
- Physical Therapy in New Providence
- Physical Therapy in Scotch Plains, NJ
- Physical Therapy in Somerset, NJ
- Physical Therapy in Somerville, NJ
- Physical Therapy in South Plainfield, NJ
- Physical Therapy in Springfield, NJ
- Physical Therapy in Union, NJ
- Physical Therapy in Westfield, NJ
Our physical therapists treat a diverse assortment of conditions including spinal conditions, sports injuries, joint replacements, vertigo, jaw pain (TMJ), concussions, and pelvic floor.
AmeriCare Maximizes Positive Patient Outcomes
Our physical therapy clinicians undergo advanced training and pursue certifications, allow them to provide you with the highest standard of care. You can feel confident that the AmeriCare Physical Therapy team will help you recover, protect against future injury and allow you to reach your health goals. Our board-certified occupational therapists treat both non-surgical and post-surgical patients suffering from fractures, tendon lacerations, amputations, overuse injuries, arthritis, diabetic hand, nerve compression, soft tissue trauma, and many other conditions.
If you work or live in central New Jersey, we offer 4 convenient locations in Garwood, Mountainside, Piscataway, and Warren, each staffed with licensed physical therapists providing quality care using evidence-based approaches for positive patient outcomes.