AmeriCare Physical Therapy provides you with the ability to improve your clinical skills and achieve excellence alongside a team of talented practitioners. Through shared learning and mentoring experiences, you will be able to provide patients with the highest standard of care, treating a variety of integrative orthopedic, sports-related, and neurological conditions. At AmeriCare, every patient is a partner in their care, encompassed by a team approach to maximize function.
As our therapist-owned practice continues to expand, we are seeking an enthusiastic Physical Therapist Assistant with strong clinical and communication skills. At AmeriCare, we want to support your goals to help you learn, grow, and succeed.
- Professional development and mentorship support
- Autonomous practitioner of choice
- Continuing education and flexible schedules
- Culture of innovative growth and respect for your team
- We look for the best, and have the systems in place to help you excel.
Excellent pay, health benefits, 401 K plan with employer match, reimbursement for CEUs and board certification, paid license fee, vacation time, Paid Holidays and Productivity bonus.
- Must have a current NJ PTA license
- Degree from an accredited physical therapy assistant program