AmeriCare Physical Therapy provides you with the ability to improve your clinical skills and achieve excellence alongside a team of talented practitioners. Through shared learning and mentoring experiences, you will be able to provide patients with the highest standard of care, treating a variety of cases in the home care setting. At AmeriCare, every patient is a partner in their care, encompassed by a team approach to maximize function.
As our therapist owned practice continues to expand, we are seeking a full time enthusiastic Physical Therapist with strong clinical, interpersonal and communication skills. At AmeriCare, we want to support your goals to help you learn, grow, and succeed.
- Professional development and mentorship support
- Autonomous practitioner of choice
- Continuing education and flexible schedules
- Culture of innovative growth and respect for your team
We look for the best and have the systems in place to help you excel.
Excellent pay, health benefits, 401 K plan with employer match, reimbursement for CEUs and board certifications, paid licensure fee, vacation time, Paid Holidays and Productivity Bonus.
- Must have a current NJ PT license
- New grads are welcome
- Degree from an accredited physical therapy program.
Job Type: Full-time